- Phone: (630) 852-0800
- Mailing Address: 929 Maple Ave Downers Grove, IL 60515
Current Employment Opportunities: Youth Pastor Position
A full-time salaried position, leading the active Junior High and Senior High school youth programs. These programs are to focus on relevant discipleship for believers with a passion for proclaiming the gospel of Jesus Christ. They will also include worship and fellowship that
fosters a dynamic and fun atmosphere.
The qualified applicant will possess a vibrant love for Jesus Christ and live a life marked by integrity and passion for God (Titus, 1 Timothy). He will have a solid understanding of the biblical principles of faith, be well versed in the entire Bible and be committed to transforming the lives of our youth.
We are seeking a man who has a vision for reaching students for the Lord and equipping them to grow deeper in their faith. We desire to see evidence of a servant’s heart and a willingness to be an example of a godly man. We are seeking a person with a bachelor’s degree and who will be a leader of youth and volunteers with a calling to youth ministry.
- Lead a team of dedicated volunteers to maintain (or modify as deemed appropriate) the Junior High and Senior High school programs:
- Teach a biblically based, culturally relevant curriculum that will give the students the skills necessary to enable them to live a godly life and to make a difference for Christ wherever they are.
- Strive to develop a close sense of community with the groups.
- Strive to develop relationships with all students from families within the church and encourage their participation in the youth programs.
- Utilize social media effectively to communicate with the students and to keep them engaged.
- Communicate regularly with parents.
- Participate in and contribute to church staff meetings, church functions and services.
- Function under the direct supervision of the Senior Pastor.
Please submit resume and application to